Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kitten Cuteness. And Chaos!

Yes, the little darlings are still with us.  The Capital District Humane Association told me they have too many kittens now and can't take any more, but if we would continue to foster them, they will help with veterinary care and include them in their weekend adoption clinics at PetSmart.  Sounds like a plan.  We've decided to keep the little gray-and-white cutie we've named Cleo, but Helen the calico and Bebert the tiger still need loving homes with folks who agree to have them neutered.  Spread the word.

In the meantime, we sure are having fun.










4 comments:

Holly said...

I so love kittens! It's amazing just how much havoc they can wreak. Here's hoping these little ones will find homes fast because they're so darn cute. So incredibly good of you to be looking after them.

Ellen Rathbone said...

Meanwhile - any visits from the momcat? Has she washed her paws of them and moved on?

Louise said...

Aw,look at how much they have grown! They are such cute little buggers. I, too, am curious to know how the Momcat is doing.

Jacqueline Donnelly said...

Hello fellow kitten-lovers, thanks for your comments of concern. Regarding Momcat, I'm trying to trap her, but the continuing drenching rain makes it difficult. We trapped the Tom on Monday, but I forgot it was a holiday with the vet's office closed, so I had to release him. Since the vet will take the wild cats for altering only early in the week, now I have to wait until Sun. or Mon. to try again. Unfortunately, Mom behaves like she might be going into heat again soon. What have I gotten myself into?